With Mists of Pandaria slowly approaching, we’re wanting to give you a preview of what our plans are for End Game Tactics in the next 3-4 months. I’ve recieved a number of emails wondering why content is slow on being put up and I’ll tell you why.
This is something I’ve taken on alone and finding the balance with time management for editing, and recording is something I’m still working on. I hope you can appreciate the time and effort we put in supplying you with quality visual and written guides so far.
Simply saying, we’re here to stay.
We aren’t just a site that’s going to stop updating once we get bored. We’re in this for the long haul as my passion for gaming is something that’s given me some of my most cherished memories.
- We plan on revamping our Demon Hunter page to be a bit more reader friendly.
- Barbarian guide is currently in the works, with monks soon to follow!
- More articles relating to Diablo III hotfixes/changes.
Mists of Pandaria:
- Finishing up the rest of dungeon videos and written guides.(Both take a lot of time)
- Possibly branching our Monk guides for specializations such as Brewmaster and Windwalker.
- Farming Routes
- Profession Guides(1-600*) including Mists powerleveling.
- We know we’ve been slow on getting videos up and running for those to enjoy and we we’re sorry for this. This is all a learning process and we will get better as time allows!
- We do plan on making video guides for everything we have in written format for Mists of Pandaria.
Hope you enjoyed this preview on what our plans are and we thank you for your ongoing support of End Game Tactics.
After finishing the last batch of tweaks to the website, we’re releasing our Stormstout Brewery Guide!
We plan on doing both written and video guides of each dungeon giving you a hub of information to visit for launch. We’ve also fixed our RSS feed so make sure you subscribe!
Profession and daily written and video guides are something we plan on covering before the launch of Mists of Pandaria.
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter to be notified of our updates!
A new build has emerged on the beta servers allowing folks to finally level 88 but also access “Shado-pan Monastery” and “Mogu’shan Palace”.
This came in with a small amount of changes effecting Mistweaver. I’ll edit the guide accordingly so stay tuned.
In the next couple of days, I’ll have to get my ilvl high enough for the new dungeons.
If you would like to watch Mistweaver live, make sure you click the link to go directly to our Twitch.TV channel!
Zarhym of “Blizzard Entertainment” confirmed that the next build will include ”Shado-Pan Monastery” and “Mogu’shan Palace” but also increase level cap to 88.
What does this mean for you folks?
Hours and hours of livestreaming!
That’s right! We will be covering these new additions extensively from a Mistweaver POV once the build is released(Lets hope it is stable!) so make sure to follow us at Facebook or Twitter for any updates!
If you have a Twitch.TV account, make sure to follow us to be informed via e-mail when we go live!
The Mistweaver Guide has been updated with some additions and revisions.
- Updated 5man AOE healing rotation.
- Better understanding of all rotations overall.
- Will be adding a raid guide once they are available so stay tuned!
- PVP will be covered as a Mistweaver in the future!
If you would like to view these changes, visit here!
Any feedback on the guide is welcome, so please comment on it!
Now that a stable build is finally on beta, we will begin recording for our YouTube channel!
We will begin with our Mistweaver Guide and following it up with two dungeon guides for “Temple of the Jade Serpent” and “Stormstout Brewery”.
This upcoming week, we will also push our written guides for the available dungeons. Remember, these will be up-to-date for the launch of Mists of Pandaria so remember to bookmark us!