This years Electronic Entertainment Expo(E3) is shaping out to be one of the best so farwith the amount of next gen technology finally making their reveal.
Curious as to what we are excited for this year? Not to worry, check out the Day One goodies below!
Hopping from forum to forum, I’m always to trying and keep a eye out on what the general census is for an upcoming MMO, this one in particular WildStar.
MMO-Champions “Megathread – WildStar, someone leaked some of the data files which revealed a lot!
Note: I’m merely re-posting these images that were posted on Reddit and various fan site forums. If Carbine Studios requests they be removed, I will do so without hesitation.
Update: At the behest of Carbine Studios, the images and details of the data mined material have been removed completely. I respect the work they’ve put forth so far and couldn’t be more excited to see the finished product. It looks to be a phenomenal MMO!
I’d like to offer my deepest apologies for posting this material and I plan to continue posting WildStar related content(Within boundaries) here at EndGameTactics.com to keep fans informed.
Carbine Studios, I’m making it publicly known that I’d love to test WildStar!
I’ve been testing and evaluating MMORPG’s for around (9) years. My recent impact with Mists of Pandaria’s Monk class help bring “Fistweaving” to light via livestreaming which is now a well known way of playing a Mistweaver in the PVE scene.
Providing feedback and helping polish these massive worlds for release is something I take great pride in. If you would like to contact me, use any of the following ways listed here!
Welcome to Nexus HQ, a segment of EndGameTactics.com that is devoted to bringing you WildStar news!
Developed by Carbine Studios, a development branch of NcSoft, WildStar is an upcoming MMO that is set to release within the third or forth quarter of 2013 with a Stress Test in the coming weeks.
I’ve been following this game since its announcement in 2011 and was immediately in intrigued by the way it looked and its combat style. With little information in the pipeline, It fell off my radar till I discovered their official YouTube channel!
Now if you’ve been following me on Twitch.TV or have been following our previous posts, you’ve heard me mention time and time again that I’ve been in the search for something to bring a breath of fresh air to my MMORPG experience.
WildStar has a fresh idea, blending Sci-fi and Fantasy with a cartoon-ish like art style to really take it over the top for those looking for something new, to break away from the normal Dungeons and Dragons genre that we’ve become too accustomed to over the years.
Patch 5.3 Escalation goes live after today’s maintenance.
Here are some of the highlights you have to look forward to!
- Heroic Scenarios give 120-150 Valor Points for your first every day and a chance to get a item level 516 item. The Challenge mode daily quest also gives you a chance at item level 516 gear.
- The legendary quest line continues, with a reward of item level 600 cloaks.
- The Kor’kron have taken over the Troll area in Orgrimmar, as well as Razor Hill, and are advancing on Sen’jin Village. You will team up with Thrall, Vol’jin, and Chen Stormstout to push them back and retake Razor Hill.
- The weekly Barrens quest will give you a chance to buy an item level 489 item.
- There are several new mounts in this patch, with the most interesting being the Enchanted Fey Dragon. (Source UNKNOWN)
- You can now use items in your bank and Void Storage for transmogrification.
- A quest was added that will reveal the final Sha and reward you with item level 502 boots.
- Four new scenarios, one battleground, and a new arena were added to the game.
- There are lots of PvP changes, with a 65% base Resilience, less PvP Power and Resilience on gems, no more Resilience on most gear, the Conquest catch up cap implemented, and more!
- The Brawler’s Guild has some new bosses and other updates, along with some new shirts.
- Heirloom shields are finally on the vendors.
- You can now level mining and herbalism in Pandaria, no matter what skill level you are at.
Coming back to Warcraft after a brief step back, I wanted to every reputation I could for the rewards given in relating to Mounts and tradeskill recipes.
Now this guide is great for those returning or just starting out as I managed to get the following reputations Exalted in just under 48 hours!
Read the Guide HERE!
After every game launch or MMO we test out, we plan to do an official review on it.
Let us know what you think of our first one!
Trion’s MMOTPS Defiance launched Tuesday to the usual bugs and crashes that almost always plague MMO’s on launch. Excited for a game like this for quite awhile, I’ve had a number of positive things to say about it and also some negative.
Tonight is going to be a kick ass night and I hope you join us in celebrating Defiance’s official release!
Here are some of the details of why you should check it out and spend a good time and enjoy as we wander around tera-formed San Francisco!
- 24 to 48HR livestream!
- Help support our Twitch.TV channel
- Some viewer interaction as always!
- .. and much more!
So stop by and hope to see you tonight at 11PM CST!
I’m proud to announce our EverQuest II New Players Guide, “Apprentice’s Handbook“!
I’ve been scouring the internet for a guide when I started jumping back into Norrath and I just couldn’t find it. I took it upon myself to give you everything you need to know(aside from class specifics) to start your journey correctly. I’m very proud of how this turned out and it took so much trial and error to get it working correctly. Enjoy and please, bookmark it.
I’ve been very skeptical of this new science fiction themed MMO shooter from Trion Worlds.
Any MMO after “World of Warcraft” released and dominated the market, a large number of companies tried to use their formula and tried to profit from what players were familiar with and ultimately, failed. Now there is something that I’ve been saying from forum board, website and our official Twitch.TV, we need a serious change in MMO’s.