Patch 5.3 Escalation goes live after today’s maintenance.
Here are some of the highlights you have to look forward to!
- Heroic Scenarios give 120-150 Valor Points for your first every day and a chance to get a item level 516 item. The Challenge mode daily quest also gives you a chance at item level 516 gear.
- The legendary quest line continues, with a reward of item level 600 cloaks.
- The Kor’kron have taken over the Troll area in Orgrimmar, as well as Razor Hill, and are advancing on Sen’jin Village. You will team up with Thrall, Vol’jin, and Chen Stormstout to push them back and retake Razor Hill.
- The weekly Barrens quest will give you a chance to buy an item level 489 item.
- There are several new mounts in this patch, with the most interesting being the Enchanted Fey Dragon. (Source UNKNOWN)
- You can now use items in your bank and Void Storage for transmogrification.
- A quest was added that will reveal the final Sha and reward you with item level 502 boots.
- Four new scenarios, one battleground, and a new arena were added to the game.
- There are lots of PvP changes, with a 65% base Resilience, less PvP Power and Resilience on gems, no more Resilience on most gear, the Conquest catch up cap implemented, and more!
- The Brawler’s Guild has some new bosses and other updates, along with some new shirts.
- Heirloom shields are finally on the vendors.
- You can now level mining and herbalism in Pandaria, no matter what skill level you are at.
Coming back to Warcraft after a brief step back, I wanted to every reputation I could for the rewards given in relating to Mounts and tradeskill recipes.
Now this guide is great for those returning or just starting out as I managed to get the following reputations in just under 48 hours!
Read the Guide HERE!
After every game launch or MMO we test out, we plan to do an official review on it.
Let us know what you think of our first one!
Trion’s MMOTPS Defiance launched Tuesday to the usual bugs and crashes that almost always plague MMO’s on launch. Excited for a game like this for quite awhile, I’ve had a number of positive things to say about it and also some negative.
Tonight is going to be a kick ass night and I hope you join us in celebrating Defiance’s official release!
Here are some of the details of why you should check it out and spend a good time and enjoy as we wander around tera-formed San Francisco!
- 24 to 48HR livestream!
- Help support our Twitch.TV channel
- Some viewer interaction as always!
- .. and much more!
So stop by and hope to see you tonight at 11PM CST!
I’m proud to announce our EverQuest II New Players Guide, “Apprentice’s Handbook“!
I’ve been scouring the internet for a guide when I started jumping back into Norrath and I just couldn’t find it. I took it upon myself to give you everything you need to know(aside from class specifics) to start your journey correctly. I’m very proud of how this turned out and it took so much trial and error to get it working correctly. Enjoy and please, bookmark it.
I’ve been very skeptical of this new science fiction themed MMO shooter from Trion Worlds.
Any MMO after “World of Warcraft” released and dominated the market, a large number of companies tried to use their formula and tried to profit from what players were familiar with and ultimately, failed. Now there is something that I’ve been saying from forum board, website and our official Twitch.TV, we need a serious change in MMO’s.
Dean Hall, known as “Rocket” in the DayZ community, gave us another Devblog update showcasing the fix to the “zombie zig-zag”, mass zombies spawns, and the loot spawn revamp. I think they’ve noticed that forums posts and pictures aren’t enough, showing us the development process and their solutions to well known bugs in video form shows us they are dedicated to giving us the best product they can make.
Click the “Read More” to check out this YouTube Devblog!
David Georgeson, Director of Development for the Everquest Franchise released some insane news today that caught the eye of websites everywhere. Sony Online Entertainment continues to impress with their moves to draw people into playing their MMORPGs, regardless of their age.
From Everquest II:
Hi there, Norrathians!
You may not realize it, but we talk about you all the time. All day, every day, we dream up ways to make these games better for you, the loyal players and fans of Norrath.
EverQuest and EverQuest II have both been running as free-to-play games for a good chunk of time now. We’ve learned a lot while that’s been happening, and we can make things better for you.
So, we’re going to take out a bunch of the free-to-play restrictions that you’re used to as a Free or Silver player. Why? Because we want you to play more of the game without restriction. We think that letting you play more of the game lets you learn to love Norrath and gives you more chances to connect with the community and make friends.
Brewday has hit EverQuest II servers and should be a very interesting event to say the least!
(I forsee many bar fights this next week..)
Brewday 2013 is expected to run from March 7th through March 18th so make sure you finish these quests and snag some of the recipes available.
You can watch us LIVE at our Twitch.TV page as we celebrate. Grab your brew stein and join us on our epic adventure in the world of Norrath!
Please check out and support the guides written on EQII Wiki & ZAM EQII.
Patch 5.2: The Thunder King is now live in World of Warcraft! I’m still preparing the guide for a accurate gear list for this next tier in the coming weeks so make sure you keep the Mistweaver Guide bookmarked!
Make sure you check out MMO-Champion for a list of new things added this patch.