Finally another update has hit the Beta and includes Monk T14, and a new zone Townlong Steppes!
1.) Tier 14 Monk
Thanks to MMO-Champion for datamining these tiers!
- Spear Hand Strike now has a 25 sec cooldown. No longer requires a stance.
- Brewing: Mana Tea can now stack up to 20 times.
- Enveloping Mist is now a Mistweaver Spec spell. Now costs 3 Chi. Now has a 2 sec cast time. If cast while channeling Soothing Mists, Enveloping Mist will be instant cast.
- Renewing Mist - Maximum 10 targets can have your Renewing Mists at any one time.
- Revival now scales from 200% of Spell Power.
- Teachings of the Monastery Surging Mist effect no longer procs from Expel Harm. No also reduces Mana Cost of Surging Mist. Now affects Spinning Crane Kick instead of Expel Harm – While channeling Spinning Crane Kick, you also heal nearby allies for (3,712 + 38.1% of SP) every 1 sec for 3 sec.
- Thunder Focus Tea now lasts for 30 secs.
- Celerity now increases the number of charges by 1.
- Charging Ox Wave no longer costs 1 Chi and no longer knock backs.
- Chi Wave no longer requires Serpent Stance.
Thoughts on this patch?
I’m glad they gave Mistweaver another healing ability but I still hope they allow Chi Wave to be Mistweaver exclusive. Renewing Mists only being allowed on 10 targets made sense due to its potency, it never made sense to allowing it to spread to an unlimited amount of targets. Our Tier 14 looks alright, I personally wish MMO-C would allow us to see them on a Panderan and not a Human! I cant wait to jump into a new zone with hopefully, mouseovers being fixed so I can stream once more!