Today is a big day for Mistweavers as we’ve finally received our first batch of nerfs.
- Enveloping Mist is now available at level 16, down from level 34.
- The healing provided by Chi Burst and Chi Wave has been reduced by 25%.
- You now have a chance equal to your crit chance to generate double the amount of Mana Tea Charge.
- Renewing Mist now travels to 2 additional targets (was 3 targets).
- The mana cost of Soothing Mist has been reduced by 33%.
- Haste for Mistweavers is now 50% more effective through Stance of the Wise Serpent.
- The healing provided when detonating Zen Sphere has been reduced by 25%.
With the changes to Mana Tea, Critical Strike is now an more appealing stat for Mistweavers. This is something the monk community have been slowly transitioning over to due to Mastery’s limited time frame.
Buffs to Soothing Mist should make it a more viable Chi generator. Here’s to hoping that we might have a viable option to the usual Jab spam.
Make sure if you haven’t, check out the Mistweaver Guide. Its been updated for Patch 5.1. Next on this list to be updated is the Gear list for those already raiding.
Please check out the End Game Tactics Armory and help supporting the website by purchasing gaming peripherals through us!