Developers over at War Z just released a new patch that should (hopefully) improve player experiences.
- You can now create clans and have a clan chat in game. You can switch to the clan chat with F3.
- The entire map is now available.
- Misc engine optimizations.
- Added some memory optimizations.
- Added two new female characters for everyone.
- A language filter has been implemented for chat.
- Player names can only contain alphanumerical characters.
- Zombies now properly react to barricades.
- You can now see the amount of xp you get when killing Zombies.
- Fixed some Zombie AI issues.
- Fixed some crash issues.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to bind the windows and Esc keys.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to bind the same key to multiple actions.
- Fixed bug that left the scope up when switching to
- Fixed a bunch of animations.
- Fixed the disconnecting bug.
- Fixed a bug where grass was not showing up while zoomed in with Scopes, Binoculars, and Range Finder.
- Fixed bugs with the chat that allowed size and color changes.
I personally can’t wait for this patch as its including a handful of great features and a new portion of the map. You can watch us live over at TwitchTV playing this zombie infested MMO!
Stay tuned for our official review of “The War Z” and how it compares to the popular mod, Day Z.