With Mists of Pandaria slowly approaching, we’re wanting to give you a preview of what our plans are for End Game Tactics in the next 3-4 months. I’ve recieved a number of emails wondering why content is slow on being put up and I’ll tell you why.
This is something I’ve taken on alone and finding the balance with time management for editing, and recording is something I’m still working on. I hope you can appreciate the time and effort we put in supplying you with quality visual and written guides so far.
Simply saying, we’re here to stay.
We aren’t just a site that’s going to stop updating once we get bored. We’re in this for the long haul as my passion for gaming is something that’s given me some of my most cherished memories.
- We plan on revamping our Demon Hunter page to be a bit more reader friendly.
- Barbarian guide is currently in the works, with monks soon to follow!
- More articles relating to Diablo III hotfixes/changes.
Mists of Pandaria:
- Finishing up the rest of dungeon videos and written guides.(Both take a lot of time)
- Possibly branching our Monk guides for specializations such as Brewmaster and Windwalker.
- Farming Routes
- Profession Guides(1-600*) including Mists powerleveling.
- We know we’ve been slow on getting videos up and running for those to enjoy and we we’re sorry for this. This is all a learning process and we will get better as time allows!
- We do plan on making video guides for everything we have in written format for Mists of Pandaria.
Hope you enjoyed this preview on what our plans are and we thank you for your ongoing support of End Game Tactics.